Sunday, November 19, 2006

happy thanksgiving

This is a message to ALL BLOGGERS: I just wanted to take the time to wish you Love, Peace and Blessings on this Thanksgiving 2006. Take a minute to reflect on what this year has meant to you; remember the heartaches; remember the JOYS (birth of your baby); remember your accomplishments; forget any failures-you'll get another chance at it, whatever or whomever it is:); if at all possible, share something you are thankful for with someone or others who are far less fortunate than you; and if at all possible, try and make someone SMILE even if it's just a phone call, visit, a portion of your meal, ANYTHING, just try to give some meaning to the definition of the word "THANKSGIVING"; I think even though my nephews will be here, I will take a few minutes to visit a hospital where I have a friend recovering from an amputation. GOOD LUCK finding the definition;it doesn't have to be costly;it's amazing how magnanimous the simplest gestures can be; have a wonderful DAY, live it like you wrote it. LOVE, PEACE & BLESSINGS to you and yours.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um....

I know I'm late, but I wanted to tell you that I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. So, this is a special thanks to all those Rice women who gave so many people something to be thankful for this year (and those prior). While I'm hopeful there will be many more, the reality is that I'm too sure;

Your blog title sums it up..."No one said it'd be easy"...I'd like to believe that anything worth having is worth fighting for...

Whenever the fight gets tough...I think of relentless independence, poker, shopping, and Granny Juice...it helps me keep my eye on the prize!! LOL :)

p.s. don't tell the dragon... :)

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home